Regulated information – Wetteren, Belgium, 6 March 2014
2013 ANNUAL RESULTS
- Net financial debt dropped further from EUR 1.4 million to EUR 1.2 million.
- Revenues decreased to EUR 52 million (minus 5.4%).
- REBITDA fell from EUR 4.2 million to EUR 1.1 million.
- Solvency was maintained at 52%.
- Strong last quarter limited fall in revenues to minus 5.3% (was minus 8.9% after 3rd quarter).
- REBITDA fell to EUR 1.5 million as a result of start-up costs for new initiatives and increased marketing expenses for customer acquisition.
- Revenues decreased by 6.7% in a difficult economic environment.
- REBITDA nevertheless amounted to a positive EUR 0.04 million.
Click here to see the full version of this press release.