PRESS RELEASE – Regulated information – Wetteren, Belgium, 24 October 2013 –
Trading update for third quarter of 2013
- Revenue decreased to EUR 35.50 million (-4.9%);
- REBITDA amounted to minus EUR 1.28 million;
- Net financial debt decreased to EUR 4.27 million compared to EUR 5.58 million in the previous year for the smartphoto group excluding Retail Group.
- Due to the downward trend of analogue and digital photo prints, the revenue decreased to EUR 19.21 million (-8.9 %);
- REBITDA decreased due to start-up costs for new initiatives and increased marketing expenditure for customer recruitment.
- The revenue remained stable and amounted to EUR 16.29 million;
- REBITDA amounted to a positive EUR 0.05 million.
Click here to see the full version of this press release.